A children’s charity based in Waltham Forest
The key aim of our charity is to promote the mental health and emotional well-being of children, young people and their parents and carers.
Since 2004 we have been providing support to children, teenagers and their parents and carers.
We use non-directive therapeutic play, arts therapies and talking based therapies to help release troubling emotions that may be difficult to communicate verbally or in other ways.
We work in Waltham Forest and surrounding boroughs
For those with the personal qualities needed, we offer training in our approach to help those in need of emotional support.
Our aim is to offer the highest standards in our work and relationships with our schools, children, parents and carers.
Find out more about our approach
Where we work
Our volunteers — male and female of all ages — come from a wide range of backgrounds. We recruit community volunteers as well as counselling, psychotherapy and arts therapies students on placement throughout the year.
- Find out how you can support us
Help us help more children
There are a number of ways you can help us to help more children, young people and their parents and carers.
- Become a volunteer, take our training and help children using therapeutic play
- Make a donation — as we do not charge schools the full cost of our service and provide free training and supervision to volunteers any donation you can make will help
- Become a committee member — we meet once every 2 months in the evening. Can you help us with marketing, raising funds, sponsorship or networking?
- Sponsor a resource — e.g a set of toys or creative arts materials
- Get involved — no matter how many or few hours you have available you will be welcomed and you can make a difference.