Diaries out, here’s an event you can’t miss on Sunday 17 April 2016!
- A celebration of being alive and getting to know each other
- A chance to let your hair down and have a very interesting time as well
- A FUNraising event (admittedly there’s a ‘D’ in there somewhere but read on…)
What will be happening?
The one and only Ian Saville, red magician and ventriloquist extraordinaire, will delight and astound us (and will bring William Morris with him, sort of) from 4pm–4.45pm.
There will be dancing! (but you don’t have to).
There will be lots of gorgeous food and drink (please bring something veggie if you can).
There will be performances by anyone who wants to perform (you know the sort of thing: poem, song, tune, story true or false — preferably funny, joke, dance, acrobatics, unlikely yoga posture, art/photos showing, mime, anything goes) — but no pressure!
There will be laughter and the chance to hobnob with lovely people, new or known.
There will be one or two riveting talks about the charity Carefree Kids and your chance to become a Friend of Carefree Kids, purchase our unique bags, cards or notebooks or just give a one-off donation.
The wonderful thing about that last bit is that you don’t have to. You are welcome if you ‘just’ want to come and eat and drink and have a good time.
- Let me know if you can come (see how to contact me below), but if you don’t get that together, come anyway
- There’s a car park in front of the place
- Turn up at any time for 5 minutes to 6 hours, except while Ian performs (4–4.45pm)
- If you can’t come but want to have fun another time, or support this excellent cause, let me know
Sunday 17 April 2016, 3pm-9pm
Wanstead Quaker Meeting House, Bush Road, Leytonstone E11 3AU.
- Parking: The venue has its own car park
- Buses: Bush Road is on the W19 bus route and close to local buses serving the Green Man/Leytonstone High Road and running along Blake Hall Road. Transport For London Bus Map
- Tube: Leytonstone tube (zone 3/4) and Wanstead tube (zone 4) on the Central Line are about 10-15 minutes’ walk (Leytonstone is slightly nearer).
Do you have any questions?
If you have any questions about this specific event, or to confirm you can come, you can contact Ros Kane directly:
Telephone: 020 8555 5258
Post: 15 Matcham Road, London, E11 3LE
Or by email using the contact form below