Fundraising is vital to us.
We get grants from a number of major donors and we are extremely grateful to them for their support. However, grants can often only be used for specific activities and so we rely on general fundraising to pay for many of our overall running costs, including staff and office costs.
Here are some of the ways you can support us.
- Make a single donation
- Make a monthly donation
- Donate to our Learning and Resource Centre appeal
- Give in memory
- Leave a legacy
- Shop online
- Join Friends of Carefree Kids
- Gift Aid It
- Become a major donor
Donate on PayPal
Just click on the ‘Buy Now’ button to go to the Carefree Kids PayPal page:
Make a single donation and your money could help us buy, for example:
- £35 buys a Sahara sand tray
- £35 buys play therapy DVDs
- £30 buys a puppet theatre
- £20 buys a cash register
- £20 buys a pop up tent
Make a monthly donation and you would really be helping us towards our running costs or allow us to put the money towards a specific project or the purchase of play therapy materials. Examples include:
- £15 buys a Bobo Doll
- £15 buys books for our library
- £15 buys an electric pump
- £10 buys play sand
- £10 buys paint
- £5 buys a box of slime
We currently have an appeal to raise funds for our Learning Room.
- Read more about our Learning and Resource Centre appeal.
Whether you are celebrating a special birthday or anniversary, or have lost a loved one, asking those closest to you to give a donation to charity provides a tribute to a special person and ensures that others are helped.
- If you are interested in giving in memory, please contact us for more details.
A gift in your will can make a lasting difference to local children.
Shop online through Easyfundraising and they will donate a percentage of what you buy, and it won’t cost you a penny more.
- More about shopping online through Easyfundraising.
Be a Friend of Carefree Kids for a small subscription every year and we’ll send you a regular e-zine, invite you to meetings and keep you informed of our work.
- More about Friends of Carefree Kids.
GiftAid is open to standard and higher rate taxpayers and on gifts of money from individuals, sole traders or partnerships.
- Contact us if you would like to know more about Gift Aid.