Please help us to remain as one of TSB Bank’s charities of the year for a further year — it’s quick, easy and won’t cost you anything!
We are already working with the Leytonstone branch, you may have seen our publicity board in the branch. Since February 2017 they have already raised £700 for our charity and have been extremely supportive.
Nominations for another year as one their charities of the year need support from the public — they choose the top three nominations —and nominations close on Tuesday 30 May 2017, at 5pm. So the deadline is very close!
How to nominate Carefree Kids
Simply head to this form at tsb.co.uk/nominate
You will then need to fill in your name and email address and some information about Carefree Kids.
This is the information you’ll be asked, and what to put:
- Full name of independent local organisation: Carefree Kids (not CFK or CarefreeKids or any other version!)
- Registered England & Wales or Scottish Charity number: 1111949
- Organisation’s Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Best person to contact at the organisation (optional): Sophia Dalley
- Organisation’s phone number (optional): 020 8558 7799
- What does this organisation do?: Supports local children through child directed play. Recruits and trains volunteers to deliver the service. Supports families and schools (or something similar in your own words)
Enter the organisation’s postcode AND select one of the three branches displayed below:
- Postcode: E10 6AE
- Branch: 1. London Leytonstone
- Does the organisation deliver its services locally? If not, please write down the town/area it operates in (optional): Yes
Please tell your family, friends and colleagues and share on social media:
If you’d like to make a donation to Carefree Kids, please see our Donate page.